Pages

Confirmed: MSNBC's Chris Matthews Pretty Much Hates America

I did something today, in the aftermath of the terrorist bombings at the Boston Marathon, that I rarely do; I watched it unfold with Chris Matthews of MSNBC.  With all the focus on him saying that domestic terrorists "tend to be on the far right", I think everyone missed this little nugget of admission:


"..you know what we are talking about Vernon, we're talking about something good and nice, to use a word we don't use often on this show, NICE, about America."
 This sound bite begins at 1:54 mark, but I wanted to provide the full 2 minute and 12 second clip so there could be no mistake about the context of this statement. Chris Matthews rarely has anything nice to say about America.  So yes, he pretty much hates America.


 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Press Release Distribution